Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Played This Game for Five Minutes: Xbox Live Arcade Demo Edition

Boom Boom Rocket

It’s a rhythm game with some ridiculously-cheesy remixed public domain music on it. I actually kind of enjoyed the one song I played, but it’s not worth my $10, since I generally suck at rhythm games.

Discs of Tron

I thought this game was the coolest thing when I was about 8. I was a stupid child.

Space Giraffe

Space Giraffe creator Jeff Minter had a much-reported hissyfit about the relative popularity of Space Giraffe compared to Frogger on the Xbox Live Arcade. I think the problem is that a fistful of oily rags stuffed into a Virtual Boy and set on fire would compare favorably to the graphical vomit that is Space Giraffe. Space Giraffe is fun to say, though.

Rez HD

I honestly have no idea what happened in this game, but judging by the trippy visuals and pulsating music, I think it requires a hit of ecstasy to enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home